If you would like to contribute to the project as a developer, follow these instructions to get started:
- Fork the WhiteboxTools project ( https://github.com/jblindsay/whitebox-tools )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work shall be licensed under the MIT License without any additional terms or conditions.
If you would like to contribute financial support for the project, please contact John Lindsay. We also welcome contributions in the form of media exposure. If you have written an article or blog about WhiteboxTools please let us know about it.
WhiteboxTools is distributed as is and without warranty of suitability for application. If you encounter flaws with the software (i.e. bugs) please report the issue. Providing a detailed description of the conditions under which the bug occurred will help to identify the bug. Use the Issues tracker on GitHub to report issues with the software and to request feature enchancements. Please do not email Dr. Lindsay directly with bugs.
The following is a list of the developers who have helped to improve WhiteboxTools by contributing code.
- John Lindsay (jblindsay)
- Dharhas Pothina (dharhas)
- Qiusheng Wu (giswqs)
- Daniel Newman
- Anthony Francioni (Afrancioni)
- Simon Gudim
- Alexander Bruy (alexbruy)
- Katrin Leinweber (katrinleinweber)
- Yvan Le Bras (yvanlebras)
If you feel you're missing from this list, please let us know. Also, the project is grateful to the numerous users that have contributed bug reports that have resulted in improvements to individual tools.